Etiquette for Children & Teens
Teaching children the importance of good manners at an early age will instill a polite, kind and well-liked young adult. Children learn by example, and they follow your lead on how to be respectful, courteous, kind, polite and thoughtful.
By instilling good manners at an early age, you are providing children with the qualities necessary to be confident and successful in any situation. Learning proper etiquette as teenagers will prepare them for entering the business world to make the best impression possible.
What They Will Learn
- Basic etiquette for everyday
- Conversation and listening skills
- Dining skills and table manners
- Introducing yourself and others
- Interviewing skills for college and career